Q: We do a lot of oil changes, where do we drain all the filters we have punctured?
A: PUNCH-N-DRAIN Recovery Station
PUNCH-N-DRAIN Recovery Station
The PUNCH-N-DRAIN FILTER RECOVERY STATION is when you combine the use of the unique PUNCH-N-DRAIN SAFETY HAMMER and the DRAINMATE I SuperFunnel. Drainmates drain fluids into closed-head 55 gallon drums, bulk tanks, a wall-mounted system or serve as the collection head for piped systems for easy collection and storage.
- The complete solution for
- Filter Draining
- Oil Recycling
- Filter Recycling
- Preventing ground pollution
- 24” x 24” x 8” – holds up to 36 filters
- Also use for parts draining – holds up to 300 pounds
- Anti-spill valve eliminates overfilling
- Drains into 55 Gal. Drum or bulk tank